Thursday, May 1, 2008

What's wrong with me?

So I haven't post anything yesterday and even today I was debating, I've been wondering what is going on with me all week! Nothing is going well, the kids are driving me nuts, Josh is a spoiled brat! Unreal! I've been extremely tired, I have no patience, I flip out from one moment to the other, I'm hungry, sore back, sore stomach, I can't think, it takes me a long time to fall asleep!!!! I could go on all night about my symptoms! I totally just realize what my problem is ... P M S !!! I don't know why it took me that long to figure it out, but now that I know it totally makes sense! Hopefully it will be gone for the weekend cause let me tell you Jules has been very patient but he might just get inpatient this weekend... who knows??? So now that I've realised what my disease is I'll go take a shower, watch Grey's Anatomy and go have a nice sleep so by tomorrow I'll be top shape, have a nice day with the kids and go for supper at Peter & Sara!

No comments: