Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My very own blog!




This is my first blog ever, I've been reading From The Desk Of Sara for quite a while now and decided to start my own blog for many reasons! First I'm on maternity leave right now and can only talk to my 3 years old and 9 months old and I seem to have lots on my mind these days! For all of you who have a child starting school in September you have to agree with me that it's quite nerve wracking. Second of all I have to go back to work in July and leave the 2 loves of my life to daycare! So I am counting on my blog to release some stress of my everyday life!






1 comment:

SC said...

Sophie Savage 9 - I am so excited to see you BLOGGING!!! Welcome to the club... perhaps we can do an autograph signing at the grocery store in Embrun some day!!

I think this is a great way for you to keep everyone informed about the 2 cutest kids in Eastern Ontario!!!

Have fun... can't wait to read more!!