Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Angelic Reading

So tonight I went for an Angelic Reading at Spa Eve in Casselman. I was not pretty sure what to expect and got really nervous as I sat in front of this women and had no idea what I was getting myself into! But it turns out it was pretty cool! She taught me all about our angels and why they are in our lives! She talked to me about me, my family, my brothers, my future! When she read me my cards she even talked about my grandpa...told me he was ok, that he loved me and that he was feeling free! The overall experience was very good, I do believe in angels and everything she told me kind of made sense! Now I feel relaxed and kind of happy I went! It made me think alot about life and about listening to those inner voices!

Have a good night...I'm off to watch all my shows!

No comments: