Sunday, June 1, 2008

It's a girl!

So this weekend was absolutely brutal! Bad weather! Friday night my placement was canceled so I haven't done 1 shift yet! Saturday we sold our camper...yes we did, that top of the line Winibego is GONE! We then went for a ride because the gas is soooo cheap!!! Went for supper at Pizza Hut because St-Hubert had a 30 minutes wait! We got back home and I finished watching the movie "27 dresses" that I had started on Friday night! Not a bad movie but I guess I was expecting too much in the first place after hearing what everybody had to say about the movie but overall a good chick flick! I would watch it again for sure!

Today we got a dog!!! Yes you heard right, we are now the new proud owners of a baby girl Golden Retriever! Her name is DAISY and she was born on April 15 2008 and she was conceived on Valentine's Day! She is the lucky one! The kids are thrilled! I don't know if it was because my placement was cancelled on Thursday and Friday and I got bored but we had been thinking about it for a while now and we started to talk about it on Friday and today boom...it was the day! So here is a peak at our new addition to our family...like we don't already have enough on our hands as it is!!!

DAISY BENOIT!














No comments: